Bored










It's 4:05pm here in Vietnam and I'm just sitting in my uncle's internet cafe. So far I've ate snake, rat (yes rat!), pork, pig skin, clam, oysters, jumbo shrimp, pho, hu tieu, com chien, and everything you can imagine except dog meat. I still have 2.5 more weeks to go and at this rate I think I'm going to end up gaining 10 lbs.... great.

Trip has kinda been a drag because of my mom. Going with her, my siblings and I can't really go out to enjoy the nite life in Saigon which sucks because that's what makes saigon fun. It's ok though, we just visit relatives and drop off money/gifts to them. We have so many relatives it's kinda crazy.

Even though I'm in VN I still have to go to church =/ (no offense to you god).

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger