BBQ Meet!


I got the chance to shoot with my 70-200 f2.8L lens again on sunday at Thanh's BBQ car meet. The food, cars, and people were great. It was pretty cool meeting some old faces and meeting new ones also. I gotta thank Thanh for hosting it and BuddazWizdom, Ormand, and Viet for being the chefs. Props on the BBQ you guys put effort into. I can't forget Los for bringing the TV out even though the Texans lost.

The meet was so awesome that I have nothing to complain about except for the rain. It rained for 30 minutes or so, but it brought everyone under the pavilion. Thats pretty much what the Houston scene should be about. Meeting new people and sharing your experiences whether it be about mechanics, computers, stereos, or even photography.

I also gotta thank Huy for being my second shooter. Without him I would probably be banned from flickr for uploading so many pictures haha.

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger