In Bangkok!



I'm currently on a tour in Bangkok, Thailand. I've concluded that going on tours is much better than sitting in one city and that Thai girls are hotter than vietnamese girls (sorry viet girls lol). I haven't used the internet for about 2 days and it seems like I've lost track of time. I don't even know if its Friday or Saturday here right now. I just know my Macbook says 11:25am which is Houston time and that I am friggin sleepy.

So far we've been to a crocodile, dolphin, and stunt show in Bangkok. I want to watch the "sexy" show but my mom refuses to let us watch because they perform sexual acts on stage pffft. I think I know how sex performed =X

I gotta keep this entry short because I only have a total of 1 hour to use the net. It costs 300 bhat dammit. You guys think things in VN and Thailand area cheaper than the US but they really aren't.

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger