Ho Chi Minh City, Saigon















So I'm currently at my Uncle's internet cafe below his house and it is hooooot. My mom, sister, and brother arrived here monday nite at around 10pm and had left Houston at 6am. The flight here wasn't so bad. It was a pain carrying 8 luggages to Intercontinental Airport. Yes, 8 because we're allowed 2 luggages per passenger...

The first flight was to San Francisco, CA. Their airport was nice and cleaaan... so I took a dump there as well as my brother. The freakin airport didn't feed us so we bought some deli sandwiches and ate while we waited for our next flight.

Our next flight was to Hong Kong. It was the longest 14-15 hrs in my life... We went through like 5 movies and 2 meals. Btw, I hate airline food now. If you have a choice between beef or chicken, take the chicken! I still finished my damn food because it's a sin according to my mom and our religion lol. We finally arrive in HKG and I must say, their airport is waaaaay nicer than any of the other ones I've been to. There were probably 20 different restaurants and 50 different vendors/stores in one floor. Prices were about the same bc of duty free. When we got to our gate I knew we were heading to Ho Chi Minh, VN just from the look of the people lol. By this time I looked and smelled just like them. No offense to anyone out there....

I forgot to mention I took a dump there too =)

We board the plane and it is a 2 hrs flight to VN. Even though the new airport was supposed to open on the 18th we still got to go through it. I think I was one of the first few to take a dump there too bwahaha. I basically took a dump at all the airports -_-

More pics and updates to come later. I will be in VN for about 2.5 weeks and Thailand for 4 days.

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger