Danh Phan is exhausted!


HOUSTON - Danh Phan is exhausted today from staying awake the whole day! Why am I talking in third person? Because it's the cool thing to do lol. The shot to the left was taken after eating lunch at Amnity Park located at Alief Clodine and Dairy Ashford. That's where my brother and some of our friends would ball at in the summer. It's been a while since we hooped. I kinda miss it.

I'm extremely tired from filling in for a coworker because she was sick... I almost fell asleep driving home. Blah. Working at CVS has made me realize something. I haven't been sick in a couple of years... I can't even remember the last time I've had the flu, cold, or fever. I've only puked once from drinking too much and that was it. I guess the antibodies in my body are doing a good job detecting foreign invaders. Yesssss!

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger