Chelitis!



My lips are so friggin red and dry it looks like im wearing lipstick. What a waste of a day today. All I did was go to school to register for classes. My friend and I left early because the professor was just talking about her mother with Alzheimer's and she didn't have the syllabus ready yet. Apparently old people with Alzheimer's fake symptoms just to get some attention. That is so immature but what can we do about it? Absolutely nothing...

After class my friend and I just went to Major's to look for some textbooks but none were there. Bummer. My friend didn't know her way around downtown so she followed me all the way to Main and that's when she lost me. I called her later to find out she took university all the way down to kirby. I felt kinda bad because I took main all the way to 59. Ah well.

I stopped by the bank to deposit some money leftover from the trip and a check from work. BoA is super fast on weekdays but super slow on weekends. I went home after that and met up some guy for a used Nokia 5300. Pretty nice phone but needs work on the case so I ordered a new one. I got tired after watching an episode of Iryu 2 so I fell asleep around 2. I woke up and it was dark outside... I looked at my phone and noticed the time was 6pm. What a waste of a nice afternoon, but the nap sure felt gewt!

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger