Karla Michelle's Quince!


I had the opportunity to help out jhphotographyonline.com alongside with Costas of digitalremix.net at this Quinceneara. I was basically a photo/video guy for this event but I'm more of a photo guy than a videographer. It was my 2nd time playing around with the new Canon 7D provided for me by JHP. It's a great camera, but not worthy of an upgrade if you currently own a 30/40D. The only thing I like about it is the increased AF points and HD quality videos it captures.

We started off taking pictures at Karla's house in Pearland as she was getting ready and then headed to the venue up North Houston. Forgive me as I have forgot the venue's name. It was a nice warm catered venue enough for 50 tables, a dance floor, dj's, and a band.

Here are a few photos I took from the event... and don't mind the music. It's just something I like at this time... haha.

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger