Tradicao Brazilian Steakhouse!


http://www.tradicaobraziliansteak.com/

A friend of mine has been wanting to go back to this place for awhile now so he planned to eat there today. The outside of the restaurant isn't too pleasing on the eyes, but once you step inside, the atmosphere is a bit more warm and maybe romantic. But I don't think steakhouse buffets and romantic can be used in the same context. We came with a party of 6 and were seated immediately. I've never been to a brazilian steakhouse, not even Fogo de Chao, so this was all pretty new to me. We started off with hot muffin looking bread with some kind of cheese inside. Then we served ourselves with some salad at the salad bar. And finally, servers would come around our table offering different slices of meat. By the 15th type of meat, I was pretty full. It ranged from lamb chops to the house special. For $15, it was probably the best meal I've had in awhile.

Here are a few snaps we took before and after eating:

















5 comments:

Edeline Faye said...

We went there yesterday with a party of like 21 haha. My friend had a $10 per person coupon. There were suppose to be 2 more people, but they looked at the outside of the restaurant and left. It's definitely one of those places where you shouldn't "judge the book by its cover".

I can't believe you have never been to Fogo. It's just as good, maybe even better.. but for like I think $50 or so for dinner. I believe lunch is half of that price. There's another place called Nelore in the Montrose area. I like the salad bar at Nelore.

I love the "fillers" - the bread, mashed potatoes and bananas. The bread is crisp on the outside and soft in the inside. I was actually going to write a blog about it.. but I'll direct everyone to yours.

Edeline Faye said...

I say Fogo is "maybe even better" then again.. I don't really remember.. so actually, I take that back haha.

Unknown said...

I used to go to the old location but I love the new location 10 times better. They moved a few minutes away to the old Pappas Grill in Stafford. The new place is fancier inside and out, prices are still reasonable compared to F*go and the food tastes better.
Loved your photos in Black and White.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger