Life...


I'm feeling pretty happy right now because classes are almost ending and my website (www.danhphan.com) is finally finished. I owe it to my friend, Trung Pham, for putting up with my demands. Thanks man!! Also, I've had the chance to take a break from classes and go up to Austin for a CLS conference, which gave me a break from school. Oh man, it was much needed. After I got back from the convention Nathan invited me to go to the Japan festival at Hermann Park. It was pretty fun going with a couple of new faces. Then last sunday I did a photoshoot with Tony and his BMW M3 with gold DPE's. That thing is just pure sex. I still need to learn how to process my photos better because I'm still not happy with the results I'm getting but people seem to like it.

On another note, I have to congratulate Ms. T. Pham on getting into Texas A&M Pharmacy School... hopefully this will be one of your many acceptance letters to come.

Click the links on top of the pics to view the gallery/set. Enjoy!
























0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger