Grounded


Yup! I'm taking a break from aim, facebook, h-i.com and all my favorite sites for awhile just because I'm doing so bad in all my classes. What a great time to do it when school is about to end huh? So many things have gone on during the school year that I have not actually learned any of the material. I've only memorized material enough for myself to pass the class. I now regret it and am paying for it. So, I will now just check my emails and blackboard for school stuff, study from 5-midnite or whenever I feel my brain is fried, and workout when I'm not doing anything productive. Am I being a little hard on myself? Not really... I feel like it's the first two years of college again, which was major fail in my life.

I know no one really cares or will miss my presence online so this might be a waste of a post. Hopefully this puts me back on track with school and everything else that should be important.

If you need to contact me you can call/text my cell or leave me an email dphan at danhphan.com.

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger