HIN Austin, TX


Venn and I traveled to Austin, TX Saturday morning to cover the event for www.houston-imports.com. The show had a great turnout and everything was as scheduled. The weather was great too minus the sunburn I got at the end of the day, but that's what I get for taking pictures so early. The only complaint I really had was that I was not given a media pass, but a normal guest pass. I didn't feel "official" even though I had my expensive camera gear with me, but whatever. I had a good time meeting new people from the boards and hanging with them. Wish I could've gone out to 6th after the show but I was dead tired from shooting and being burnt by the sun.

I gotta thank Los for the passes, Eric for the place to stay, and Venn for accompanying me to the show. You can click the picture on the bottom to go to my event coverage.

1 comment

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger