Helen Rios!


Harrison had another friend willing to try out some test shots with his studio background set up at my place. This was my first time shooting with a large background with lighting. A few days before the shoot, I had watched Zack Arias' OneLight DVD. Seeing what you can do with one light is definitely awesome and cheap. Now I've gotta learn how to use more than one light next time. Any volunteers?

Here are some of my favorites from the test shots...

Helen

Helen

Helen

Helen

Helen

Helen

2 comments:

Liang said...

Nicely done yo!

I do need to go out and shoot more. I am kicking myself for not doing so. Sigh!

Edeline Faye said...

Niceee! I'll be your test subject... maybe. I'm camera shy a bit haha. I love the last picture with your link on it!

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger