Cindy's Birthday @ Escalante's!


I haven't been out of the house for awhile... approximately the time since I've been back from Vegas lol... and I was invited to CindyK's bday. It was a fun evening with old friends and new friends, even though I didn't really get their names lol. We ate at Escalante's, a mexican grill in the first colony town center. I had the salmon with grilled shrimp, rice, and the side salad. Everyone else had Fajitas.
Afterwards, we wanted to go to Loggia's, but there was a $5 cover so we went to a wine bar instead. We didn't drink wine. We drank beer instead haha. It was a good night to spend with old friends. Enough of my crappy story of the evening and more pictures.

2 comments:

Edeline Faye said...

What was the name of the wine bar? I've been looking for ones to go to and try out.

Danh Phan (or dphan) said...

It's right next to Ben&Jerry's in town center. I don't think my brain was fully functioning to remember the name of the wine bar lol.

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger