Updateeee-ohhhh


I haven't written in this thing in forever. Not that I actually wrote anything worth posting, but I never really had the time to or was just too lazy. Well, I am back, but just for a little while. I'll try to update as much as I can from now on.

I've finished my first round of rotations about 3 weeks ago and now I'm on my Hematology rotation at Quest Diagnostics. It's a pretty nice laboratory connected to a huge business firm, Jacobs. I don't even know if they're that big, but they share our building and they have an even bigger building across the street. It's nice not having to pay for parking since it's located on the Southwest side of Houston. That's a plus and it's also 15 minutes from my mom's house.

Everyone there at Quest are all pretty cool. The freakin lab consists of mainly filipinas, indians, vietnamese, and african americans. So much diversity. Well enough about my school life. What have I been doing in the photography business?

A few weddings here and there. Here are some of the weddings I've taken in the past weeks...















0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger