For Sale...




My beloved 20D, 70-200 f2.8L, and my 17-50. I've been through so much with that combo it's kinda sad. My reasons for selling? I don't really know. Maybe I'm just looking for something new or I'm at a plateau where this should just be a hobby and to keep it a hobby I shouldn't put too much into it. Maybe I'll find what I'm looking for later on.

Last Sunday, I scheduled a photoshoot with David 'Sumo' Black Honda Accord Coupe. Knowing myself I thought shooting the car at dusk would be a good idea but the area I shot hid the sun behind the tree and buildings. Much of the photoshoot was failure on my part because I left my ISO on 1600 and I only picked one location. Well here are pictures from the photoshoot. You can go to my flickr or www.danhphan.smugmug.com to view the full gallery.

4 comments:

Matt said...

who needs to study mr. danh?

lol just keep on shooting!

DanyDaniell said...

please reply to this e mail about your equipment for sale

danydaniell@hotmail.com

Roger Pfister said...

I find your Blog while searching for ideas for a car rig.
Nice pictures...

Roger

Anonymous said...

my paint i that wall with your car looks awesome

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger