Kaba Modern!
















I heard KABA Modern (KM) was going to be in Houston a few days ago and debated on seeing them but little did I know they were going to be signing autographs on my side of town. So here was my chance to get pictures of a famous group of dancers from America's Best Dance Crew. The group consisted of Yuri Tag, Tony Tran, Mike Song, Lawrence Kao, Cindy Minowa, and Jia Huang. They're also known as KM MTV crew instead of current KM 2008 team.

I met up with Alex and his cousin before heading to the autograph session. We hit a couple of balls and left there by 5:30pm. We got there and there was a big crow of asian kids surrounding the autograph area. We got to see some familiar faces (Harrison, JohnL of http://www.planet-zero.com/, and Titooo). Since my friend and I had really expensive looking cameras, we got in as "Media". I got to meet another photographer whom only shoots famous myspace people as a hobby. I thought that was pretty cool.

I didn't really get a chance to meet KM, but I just stood on the side and took pictures. It's just awesome watching these guys get a small community so hyped up. I would have to say there were more than 300 people at The Yogurt Spot (www.theyogurnspotusa.com). I was wondering what would happen if Hannah Montana did something like this... $$$ right?

2 comments:

Lisa Huynh said...

Thanks for the blog link lovin'! I love The Yogurt Spot.. definitely need one of those in New Orleans.

Unknown said...

wwow...At first i doubt it is some other place because your picture is fill with Asia faces.

Nice to meet you. I got to know your blog from Canon Digital photographer forums..:)

Can exchange link ?

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger