Mellow



Ahhh I said that I was going to post pictures from my trip on my last entry but an unexpected turn of events happened with my macbook. The HDD crashed as I was uploading pics on flickr. Hopefully, my software and files can be recovered by the apple geniuses tomorrow. If not I will just have to buy a new HDD or build a new computer.

The trip so far has been relaxing. I'd say Oregon is a mix between Houston, Hong Kong, and Austin. Three nice places together = awesomeness. I also got to meet my sister's godmother and her grand daughter. It was nice meeting you, Joanne. Good thing they left back early for Cali because my sister's A/C broke and I'm sitting here without a shirt =/

I will probably post pics when I get my laptop fixed or when I get back in Houston. Until then, take care (to whomever actually reads this blog)!

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger