Scared



This was one of the first pictures I took with my Canon 10D camera. I was so excited when I first began shooting that I shot anything that moved/stayed still. Now I've learned that there are other things worth shooting such as cars and people. I've always been scared of shooting out in public but I'm a photographer now and I will literally do almost anything to get the shot.

Ever since I was wee todd I think I've always held back. For example I never really studied for any of my classes or tried to take chances with girls so I never made it to the top of my classes nor had the chance to date different girls. That's probably what I regret the most about my past because it just reflects on the present me. Gawd this blog is getting a little too personal right?

"Just be her friend," says my childhood buddy.

I'm trying my best to not show my true emotions.

Ok. I have decided I can't change who I am and I will just continue to be who I am.

Me,
Myself,
Danh Phan (the nice guy).

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger