Relaxing Day


The picture above was taken yesterday at a park near my house. Ms T. Pham wanted to show her niece, Debbie, how cute my puppies are. Debbie was scared the puppies were going to bite her, but she finally saw how harmless they were and wanted one for herself. It's too bad I can't give any of these dogs away to friends because they're only given to close family friends or my mom's friends. Sorry guys but it's not my dog so I can't give y'all any puppies. If they were mine I would give them to anyone that asks me in advance. If you beg my mom maybe....


I finally got a chance to go to my first Rockets game yesterday too. It's a shame we lost because that would've made it 23 in a row. But it was an awesome experience because of the excitement and hype the fans put into the game, even the bandwagon fans behind me criticizing every play by the Rockets. Maybe one day I'll be able to shoot on the side court.

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger