Rosleen and Jason!


It's about time I updated eh? No one really reads this except for the two people subscribed to my blog haha. Over the next few months, I will post up some pictures up from recent and past weddings I've been to.

Below are the highlights taken at Lindsay Lakes (www.lindsaylakes.com). It was a nice venue for a small wedding party of 70 + 1 DJ + 2 photographers (Mike of www.michaellyonsphotography.com and I).

Congrats Rosleen and Jason! View more photos on my flickr HERE































2 comments:

Edeline Faye said...

Amazing photos! I love weddings. I usually help film the weddings that are booked through the studio that I work at.

So, if I EVER get married, wanna be the cam man? I promise you can drink, eat, dance, whatever you want :)

Danh Phan (or dphan) said...

EVER? Everyone gets married at least once in their lives haha. How else would wedding photographers make a living? I would love to be the main cam man! I'll do eat and drink, but I don't dance haha.

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger