Pondering


This shot was taken in the morning around 8:15am. As I was taking a shower I took a peak outside and the sky was blue with nice clouds. So I had to try to get a shot before they all moved east. I tried to think of a place without any elements in the foreground, but that ended up failing. So I just pulled over on the road behind my local Fiesta.

So I've been pondering about going on a backpacking Eurotrip with one of my good friends. I want to go backpacking at least once in my lifetime and also get some nice landscape pictures. The only thing holding me back is how much I need to save up for. If I was working full-time I could probably save enough and come back home with money leftover but I'm working part-time and going to school. I need to save up at least $3,000 and I doubt I could save $1000+ in 2 months. I'm being sucked dry by gas and credit card bills.

Also, why are the good ones already taken?

Sighs. Guess I'll just keep watching.

0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger