Lens Testing


I got bored today so I played around with my camera a little bit. I haven't shot with my 70-200mm f4L and Tokina 12-24mm f4 in awhile and I am in much need of practice for a wedding tomorrow. I'm still debating if I need to upgrade to a 70-200mm f2.8 or not, but I can't justify spending nearly a "G" for it. I would only use it once and put it up. Sighs.

School is getting better and work is fine as always. We hired two new pharm tech's because I will be leaving for vacation in the winter and another guy relocated to another store. One of them reminds me of myself when I first started. I felt kinda bad for my coworkers because I used to bother and ask them questions lol ( and I still do). The other girl is a full-timer and she seems pretty nice. I can tell she's going to be one of the best workers there unless she gets burnt out. She is kinda cute but she reminds me of someone from school...

Onto pictures! Models were my brother and nephews.


0 comments

 
|  Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger